• Create a public park with 260 acres of our land that surround the Browns and Puntledge Rivers including Bull Island. This would create a unique recreational corridor between the City of Courtenay and Nymph Falls for people and wildlife. More than 100 years ago someone had a vision and it became Stanley Park. Could you imagine Vancouver without Stanley Park? This park would become Our Stanley Park to be enjoyed by future generations.
• Create a unique and innovative residential community along Duncan Bay Main
Create a self sufficient residential community with its own water system and state of the art Class 4 wastewater treatment plant. This is the highest level of certification in Canada. This will be at no cost to the Comox Valley regional district or the City of Courtenay.
Protect the environment by working with fisheries to enhance the spawning channels and waterways. Establish walking and hiking trails to protect the unique ecosystem of this area.
Innovate to promote green building practices. Reclaimed water from our treatment plant will be distributed back though the community for irrigation, laundry, toilets, vehicle washing and similar uses.
Benefits for the Residents of the Comox Valley
- Inject over 700 million dollars into the local economy over several years creating high paying construction jobs
- Help alleviate the severe housing shortage that has blanketed the valley
- We are dedicated to preserving one of the hightest utilized parcels of recreational land in the Valley for future generations to enjoy
Riverwood is located just east of the Island Highway (Hwy 19) in the beautiful Comox Valley, between the Beaufort Mountains and the Strait of Georgia on the eastern coast of Vancouver Island.
It’s close to the Island Highway and all the amenities of downtown Courtenay yet surrounded by quiet forests and gurgling rivers. Enjoy live theatre, beaches, kayaking, golfing, fishing, wildlife watching and countless other pursuits in Courtenay of hit the ski slopes of Mount Washington Alpine Resort just 25 km away.
Inwood Creek Estates
Cowichan Valley, BC
The Woods At Otter Point
Sooke, BC – SOLD OUT